One of the retailer clients was having difficulty in processing a very large volume of data from different sales channels. Their hadoop based infrastructure was unable to implement the process successfully. The client wanted to have a single source of data and also to increase the processing speed while deploying the various algorithms to make effective models.
AI enabled system to process millions of unstructured data for a retailer
• Shifting of Hadoop based infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform
• Using the GCP infrastructure to help the data scientists in a cost effective way
• Merging of various parameters with regard to customer
• Cost efficient and auto scalable infrastructure
• Managing a wide range of ML models
• A huge volume of data being processed in a given time frame.
• Increase in the speed of processing.
• Cost reduction by more than 30%.